Saturday, March 13, 2010

MY FRIEND KYLE

Kyle and I have been friends for 4 years. Last year was our senior year at Mitchell College and I did a capstone presentation which is like a senior thesis. After my presentation it was time for a lunch break and Kyle was so proud of me he told all the lunch ladies, "AMANDA WOODS DID A CAPSTONE PRESENTATION AND SHE DID A GREAT JOB!!! I was waiting in line to get my ID card swiped and the cafeteria worker named Diane (only Kyle would remember her name) congratulated me and I was like why must the cafeteria workers know how I did on my capstone? They probably don't even know what a capstone is. I was so embarrassed by this and I laughed so hard so I ended up calling Kyle a new nickname "Lunch Lady Boy." He was always talking to the cafeteria workers about the menu, he was always telling them how the food was so good and that he enjoyed being at this college. It was really weird and yet really hilarious. Kyle and I will talk about this sometimes and he tells me he doesn't even know why he talked to them and he looks back on it and he's so embarrassed that he would talk to the cafeteria workers as often as he did. He is a crackup and he's my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment