Sunday, July 4, 2010

SUNDAY WITH KYLE

Kyle and I on Sunday:

1) Left over pizza for breakfast (good times)

2) Watched more Real World episodes

3) Went to Whole Foods and I needed help finding a few items and Kyle found them and he bagged my groceries and carried one of the bags back to my apartment.

4) Hung out at the apartment

5) Went back to campus to the pond and saw a turtle. We sat on a bench and chilled for a while with our water bottles.

6) Went back to my place and ate dinner and finished the entire real world series in Washington, D.C.

7) Fought about the fan level (high, medium or low) who was going to sleep on the floor and kyle kept talking to me while i was trying to sleep. I was annoyed at the end of the night. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed. Overall, this was the day that I realized I can't wait to have my room all to myself again.

I will miss kyle; however, it will be good to get to my old routine.

5 comments:

  1. lol kyle is so funny. i miss him. he should move to ct seriously

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't believe he came up during the hottest weekend of probably the whole summer, and you didn't even have your air conditioner installed yet. Holy hotness. Sounds like you guys still had fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The time I had with Amanda was very memorable. We did so many fun things. I loved going to the movies and going out to dinners with her. I will never forget that weekend and I will cherish it for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my time with Amanda didn't have to end. I can't wait till she visits Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwwwwww kyle you are too sweet. i miss you too. we had the best weekend together and it will never be forgotten. can't wait till i visit you and see a seahawk's game if i can.

    ReplyDelete