Thursday, August 26, 2010

CAPE COD TRIP

The list of things my mom, my sister and I did on our wonderful vacation together:

1) The Beach THE BEST ONE IN P-TOWN IS RACE POINT BEACH we saw seals jumping out of the water. Totally awesome!!!! We same in 60 degree water and it was soooo worth it. Marconi Beach was awesome too and I called it Macaroni Beach and Jen told me Marconi and macaroni are spelled differently hahaha and here I thought it was pronounced the same.

2) Chilling by the pool side drinking wine. Awesome times. The pool was kinda chilly but we all swam at least once.

3) GOING OUT TO EAT FOR LUNCH AND DINNER!!!!!!! those were great times especially when we ate at Sal's Restaurant we had the GREATEST waiter of all time he was quick, didn't intrude on our conversations, polite, he all around took awesome care of us. One restaurant was great I can't remember the name of it we all ate lobster rolls and for my side dish I had Nooke. It was delicious.

4) ENDOWENDOES versus INNUENDOS and TUBAWARE VERSES TUPPERWARE GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5) DADDY DUCK FACE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!! I was drunk and I was sitting on the bar stool drinking a very TALL glass of cranberry and vodka and I was dancing while sitting in my chair making my dad's facial expression and dancing like a fool. Good times.

6) Walking along in the sand and looking at crabs that was cool. Some of them are huge I didn't realize how big crabs can get.

8) Sitting out on the deck of our hotel room eating cheese, crackers, prunes (HAHAHA), fruit (the mango was to die for), and watching the waves crash against the bay of our hotel at Seaside Shore.

7) The day we left the elevator was broken so my sister and I had to walk down 4 flights of stairs to get to the car. On our last trip to get our belongings and making sure we had everything we needed the elevator worked again.

This was the most fun trip we have had in a while. It was nice it was all the Woods ladies who went to the Cape. I would do it all over again if I could. Maybe next year we can rent a cottage for a week and bring our dad with us and he will do the DADDY DUCK FACE EXPRESSION AND DANCE at the bar too!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahahaha, this is a hilarious recap of the vacation. I can't get over endoendows. Now that it is so ingrained in my brain, have a feeling I'm going to slip up and use it by mistake now.

    ReplyDelete