Friday, July 2, 2010

kyle and Amanda's weekend

Today I am seeing Kyle Brangian for the entire weekend!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited. We are going to have embarrassing moments, having fun, laughing and it will be posted as each day passes. He is coming at 1:00 PM today. He has been such an awesome friend to me and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is just as excited to see me as I am to see him. We will get to watch fireworks together too!!!!!!!! :) I am definitely looking forward to seeing him this weekend.

I'll keep ya'll posted each day that he and I have together because there are going to be some serious Kylie Smilie and Amanda moments going on today!!!!! GUARANTEED.

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see Amanda! I knew that being with her would be a great time. It was the greatest time EVER!

    ReplyDelete