Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FUNNY THINGS I HAVE STATED

Alright I say some pretty wacked out stuff and here's my list:

1) Oh my lanta

2) This meal of food

3) Frick on stick

*4) I still say endowendows instead of innuendos (Never gets old)

5) My new one is now THERE'S A CRIME SCENE IN MY PANTS!!!

6) I catch myself saying mike it not nook it

7) TEENY IN THE SUNSET (that one's for my beloved dog zoe forever missed)!!!

8) No offense to myself (Props to my best friend Kyle and yes I have used this one before)!!!!

9) I never use this line but I loved it in Tommy Boy "Please stay strong little roots"

10) Finally, DADDY DUCK FACE (Yes I do a mean impression of Daddy Duck Face it is my FAVORITE)!!!!!!!!!!

11) Life is like a rodeo (as of today 2-3-11)!!!!

*12) "What was I going to say? Sometimes I forget what I want to say" (Compliments of Kyle Dickson Branigan)!!!

13) "Hey Diane you know Amanda right? Right Kyle. Amanda did her capstone today make sure you tell her she did a good job." (Kyle Dickson Branigan")!!!!!!!! (Diane is the lunch lady and she didn't even see me present my capstome)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14) I'M OUT THE DOOR AND GOING INTO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

15)
"When it comes to kyle you always know what you're going to get/hear from him." Stated by Kyle Dickson Branigan!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Endowendows!! Seriously, that will NEVER get old. I bet I could think of a few more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes its true it will be either be about "sports, food, kids, job"

    ReplyDelete