Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ANOTHER SNOW DAY!!!!!

I was surprised when I checked online this morning and saw that 8:30 classes were canceled. It didn't snow much today and then I called the School of Social Work campus and they said that all morning classes are canceled yet again. I did go to my work-study job in the finance department; however, I didn't go until 12:00 because the campus was closed due to the weather.

I was fortunate enough to miss another Wednesday of my morning class because we were supposed to have our midterm exam today. Good thing i have another week to study for it.


Unfortunately, I didn't have any embarrassing or funny moments today other than accidentally taking out $80 of the ATM machine and then having to make a cash deposit after I had already made a check deposit. I have blond moments a lot of the time. More to come.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous. I miss snow days :(

    Also, I think you should blog about your adventures at the wild action park (one of my fav Moo moments of all time).

    ReplyDelete